Friday, June 10, 2011

A Good Hair Day...

*Hi Beauties*

Let..Me…Tell…You…
It’s been a week now that I've been covering my friend/co-worker's vacation, while still working my own shifts, might I add, and my hair is feeling the effects! For the first time this week I will get home before midnight, and every day this week I’ve had to be at work at 8am. Not only have I NOT washed my hair, I have not co-washed, conditioned, deep conditioned, or oil massaged my scalp. L My hair looks HORRIBLE y’all! So tonight, after I get my daily Wal-Mart fix (I’ll have to tell y’all about my addiction to Wal-Mart later) I will be going home to deep condition my hair and either do some twists, or a braid out.

My hair looks so horrible, that I refuse to upload the pictures that I took to show y’all, so instead, I decided to post some pictures of good hair days!

Send us some pictures of your good hair days, and how you styled it, and we will post it on Inside Outside Natural Beauty!

Both of these days were wash-n-go days. In the first pic of me and Whitney, I used Herbal Essences TT as a leave in, with Eco Styler gel, and the bottom picture is with Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie. Believe it or not, my hair color is the same in both of these pictures, I think the sun just makes the bottom one look brighter.

Me and my Beautiful friend Whitney!

It was a sunroof kinda day!

Have a good Friday Beauties!

LovelyCurlyElle

No comments: