Monday, May 16, 2011

Elle is BUNNING!!!

Hi Beauties

I'M BUNNING TODAY!!!  ☺




How’d I do it?

First, I washed my hair with Shea Moisture’s Moisture Retention Shampoo
Then, I detangled with Aussie Moist conditioner, followed by tea tree oil on my scalp and ends.
After that, I braided my hair into a about 6 braids. I put on my trusty bonnet, and went to bed.

This morning my hair was still damp in some places (but that was ok), so I took down the braids, and put some African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil on my ends. I did this because when I woke up my hair was no longer in my trusty bonnet (LOL) and my ends felt a little dry.

After this, I detangled once more, and pulled my hair back into a low pony tail. I then took my hair and two strand twisted it all the way to the end. I took my one huge twist and pinned the end a few inches above the pony tail.

This pony tail can be done high and low, or even off to the side. You can also take the twist and pin it to the side or below the pony tail rather than above it. I also sometimes flat twist my hair up front back into a pony tail.


I really like KinkyKurlyQueen’s protective twists... they are too cute, so I think I’m going to try them tonight.


WBU? What protective styles do yall like? Send pics to IOBCurls@gmail.com and we will post some pics of you!

Much Love!
Peace!
LovelyCurlyElle


No comments: