Sunday, May 1, 2011

LovelyCurlyElle's Introduction

Hi Beauties!
LovelyCurlyElle here! This will be my personal introduction to you guys. I will tell you a little bit about myself. If you have any questions, or you want to know something that I didn’t cover in this section, feel free to email your question to IOBCurls@gmail.com and make your Subject: LovelyCurlyElle or simply comment below.

Name: Lauren AKA LovelyCurlyElle


Location: Born and raised in Georgia baby!!!


Age: 25


Relationship status: single (hey, it might come up!! LOL)


How long have you been natural: around 6 years


Curly Background: the last relaxer I had was in 2005. I had been in college for about a year (Georgia Southern University) and one of my teammates (Track & Field) was also my beautician. One day she was putting a relaxer in my hair (rushing because it was burning AS USUAL) and she informed me that this would be the last time she would be relaxing it. She said, and I quote “your hair is curling up in this darn perm, and I am not perming it ANYMORE!” I thought, “Sure you’re not! Haha” but little did I know she was not kidding. By this time, FitNCurlyMoJo, this ‘beautician’ friend and I were like the 3 Musketeers. FitNCurlyMoJo, I believe, was relaxer free at this time as well. I thought about attempting to throw a relaxer in my hair myself, but I thought… hey, why not give natural a try? The rest is history! :)
I will be doing a separate blog post on my nightly routine as well as my daily, weekly, and monthly regimen.

ALSO, I am reachable or should I say follow-able on twitter. My username is… you guessed it, @LovelyCurlyElle.

No comments: